Re: outlook 16

DGH

If you will go to file, then to options, then to advanced you can tab to, navigation start or something like that.

This is where you can choose what folder Outlook starts in.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Karim Lakhani
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 11:01 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] outlook 16

Hello,

I'm wondering if someone can help?

I'm using windows 10 and jaws 2018.

When I open outlook the folder that I'm on is the out box, I would like it to go to t he ibn box?

I'm not sure why this default has changed, I'm probably not choosing the way to change the folders.

I'm sure I changed something for this to happen, because all other outlook versions have always go to the in box.

I'm able to use the control "I" to get to the inbox but would like to resolve this default.

Thanks in advance.