Re: jaws authorization number

sandy

thank you, and also thank you for not replying to me like I was a computer tech

Sent: Friday, December 07, 2018 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] jaws authorization number

Ok, so your  JAWS is authorized for a certain number  of versions befor you willl have to manually put it in.
When you do manually have to put it  in again, it won’t reset your number of jaws keys available.
Also, one way to check  the amount of keys you have left is to go to
Www.FSActivate.com
If you run out of keys, call FS or just from that website ask for a reset of keys.
They will  give you 3 more to use.

One key per  computer.
So even if  you do have to manually enter in the a auth  number again on a  computer you’ve already authorized,  you won’t be using a second key.

When FS either emails you or gives you the auth number over the phone, the best advice would be to save it somewhere with important documents.  Just in  case you need it again.
I hope this helps!
John