From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf
Of Mike B.
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 5:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] question how to turn off audio ducking in jaws
2018

Hi Mitch,

Try the following:
1. Open the Settings Center with the keystroke, Insert / Jaws key + 6, on
the number row, and press, Control, Shift + D, to open the Settings Center
default all applications.
2. Down arrow to, User, and right arrow to open.
3. Down arrow to, Lower audio volume of programs when Jaws speaks, and press
the spacebar to uncheck this box.
4. Tab to, Okay, and press enter to save and close.

Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.