From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 3:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] question how to turn off audio ducking in jaws 2018

Hi Again Mitch,

I forgot to add  that this feature can also be tobbled on & off by using a Layered Keystroke.  Press, Insert / Jaws Key + Spacebar, lut up and press the letter, D, to toggle Audio Ducking on / off.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.

Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 4:10 AM

Hi all I am using jaws 2018 and windows 10 on a windows 64 pc. I am wondering how do I turn off audio ducking? When I am reading a book in winamp when ever I get a message in my inbox jaws lowers the volume on winamp inorder to read the message. I am looking for how to stop this from happening? Many thanks. From Mich.