Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 4:10 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] question how to turn off audio ducking in jaws 2018

Hi all I am using jaws 2018 and windows 10 on a windows 64 pc. I am wondering how do I turn off audio ducking? When I am reading a book in winamp when ever I get a message in my inbox jaws lowers the volume on winamp inorder to read the message. I am looking for how to stop this from happening? Many thanks. From Mich.