Sent: Friday, July 27, 2018 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JAWS with Workday software for HR .

I am finding Workday challenging.   One of the challenges I was having yesterday while trying to edit my performance goals is these boxes that should be a combo box, in my opinion.  I think the way sighted users invoke them is to click on a little icon in the right edge of the edit box that opens a little window with the choices in it.  I cannot figure out how to open these with JAWS.  It’s not like I can start typing an option I know exists in the list and having it auto populate.  I am just trying to figure out if I am missing something before I submit feedback.  I work for a company with 18,000 employees, so maybe I can get a more direct feedback route on accessibility issues.