From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Adrian Spratt
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 6:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Jaws 2019 does not recognize autocompleted
addresses in Outlook 2016: possible solution

David, I realize this won't make sense, but try this. Once you click on
"ENU," instead of arrowing through the resulting list, press c until you
hear the file's name. I say this because after reading this message from
you, I went back to ENU and clicked on it. I didn't get a number for the
resulting list, so I arrowed down through the files. There are lots of them,
but I didn't seem to get to configNames.ini. So I backed out of the list and
went back in. This time I did what I've done every time before, which is do
nothing else but press c. I believe it's the second press of c on my system
that gets to configNames.ini.

addresses in Outlook 2016: possible solution

Hello Adrian;
well,
I just typed in,
on friend's computer,

C:\Users\owner\AppData\Roaming\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\2019\Settings\enu

I see/hear;
1 of 14,
I don't see,
configNames.ini

       The impossible is the untried, Never under estimate the power of a
dream.