Re: Jaws 2019 does not recognize autocompleted addresses in Outlook 2016: possible solution

david

Hello there;

Well, I'm trying to help a friend whose running Jaws19, I don't see the file
mentioned in the below instructions.
I first go to, desktop,
windows-key+r=run,
now type in a period this takes me to the username folder,
now I arrow and enter on app data,
now choose roaming, next choose freedom scientific,
next choose jaws, then jaws19,
then, settings,
then enu,
I don't see the
configNames.ini file

1. Remove the configNames.ini file from the
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\2019\Settings\enu
Replace "username" with your user name.
Copy it to another folder in case this doesn't work.
2. Close JAWS and Relaunch JAWS.
3. Open Outlook 2016
4. Press Alt + U
5. Outlook should tell you that you need to restart the application for
changes to take effect. Press Enter.
6. Next Close Outlook with Alt + F4.
7. Restart Outlook.
8. Now try typing addresses in the To field of a new message.

       The impossible is the untried, Never under estimate the power of a
dream.