From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Marek Durila
Sent: 28 November 2018 07:34
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] help with number pronunciation

Hi,
In configuration manager check number if more than 8 digits, containint dashes etc.

Regards,

Marek Durila
Nordic Health Check - Perform Health Check Team Member
IBM Client Innovation Centre Central Europe

Phone: 420-53341-4788 | Mobile: 420-605-031-743
E-mail:
Marek_Durila@...

Technicka 21
Brno, 61600
Czech Republic

"Kimsan via Groups.Io" ---28.11.2018 08:09:08---Hi, Using jaws 18 through 2019 on latest windows 10, I'm trying to have jaws for

From: "Kimsan via Groups.Io" <kimsansong@...>
To: 'jaws' <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Date: 28.11.2018 08:09
Subject: [jaws-users] help with number pronunciation
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

Hi,
Using jaws 18 through 2019 on latest windows 10, I’m trying to have jaws for example say ten thousand, instead of ten zeero zero.
Can someone help?
Thank you.