Re: JAWS 2019 saying 'blank' when there are words on the screen

chris judge

Yes, this is happening to me as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom
Behler
Sent: November 27, 2018 8:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JAWS 2019 saying 'blank' when there are words on
the screen

I also find that Jaws 2019does not always read well when I'm composing
Outlook e-mails and Word documents.

Sometimes, Jaws skips lines, or repeats the same line.

I filed a formal report to FS about this. They said they couldn't help me
directly, and asked me to call FS Tech Support for help.

I simply haven't gotten to call them yet, because I'm now totally involved
in setting up a new Windows 10 computer.

Tom Behler