From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2018 1:40 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Spell correct question

Thanks Bill for asking the question.
I found the below instructions and like this method even a little better than the old Window-Eyes method, though it would be nice in some cases to use that method.
First enable Jaws Spelling and Grammar by pressing Insert V and arrow down to Spelling and grammar and press spacebar to active, then Enter.

To list all spelling errors in document press Alt Shift L.

Arrow down through the errors and press Enter to correct one.

The error will be read out – correct using normal editing methods.

Press Alt Shift L to read other errors and repeat.

Press Alt Shift G to read grammar errors

Richard

"It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books which are your very own." __ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

On Nov 26, 2018, at 9:59 AM, Bill Holton <billindeland@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi.
When I used to use Window-Eyes, I could use Alt semicolon and alt: colon to move to the previous and next error and be still in the text to make corrections by hand. Is there any way to do this using JAWS?
Thanks.
Bill