thanks Mike.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 18:05:28 -0800
"Mike B." <mike9902@gmx.com> wrote:

Hi Adrian & Mike,

In case you're wondering, below is the file path where the, Shell:startup,
folder is located.

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start
Menu\Programs\Startup

These programs start up for the current logged in user only. To directly
access this folder, open Run, type shell:startup and hit Enter.

Take care. Mike. Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.
From: Adrian Spratt
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2018 7:06 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Start up problem with J 19

Mike,

I've reported this same JAWS 2019 problem to Vispero. You might consider
doing the same. Meanwhile, they gave me a workaround, as follows:

Copy the JAWS desktop 2019 icon/shortcut by placing focus on it and pressing
control-c.
Open the run dialog with Windows-r.
Type:
Shell:startup
Press enter
Press control-v to paste the JAWS 2019 shortcut.
Close the run dialog with alt-F4.

this has worked on my system.