Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2018 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] OCR and Facebook

It was in my download folder so yes I arrowed to it.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

~ Blaise Pascal ~

On 11/10/2018 4:23 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
Did you find the image by tabbing to it or arrowing to it?
I have found that the context menus don't work well on HTML items unless you tab to them.
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2018 2:36 PM

That didn't work.  Said that file type not supported.  It was an htm photo/file.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

~ Blaise Pascal ~

On 11/9/2018 8:07 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
You could always use the application key and save target as on the image, and after you have downloaded it, go to it and use the applications key on the picture and recognize with Jaws.