Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2018 11:57 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] migrating settings after setting up JAWS 2019

Group,

What are the steps to migrate settings to JAWS 2019 from an earlier
version, ie 2018?  I installed 2019 over the weekend and ignored the
migrate settings option when I was given the choice.  Now I would like
to use my 2018 settings in 2019.  Googling the topic yielded no useful
results.

Thanks,

Patrick