From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of
andy t
Sent: July 26, 2018 9:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] A letter for Vicki.

Hello Vicki, just encase you or any one else is interested you are welcome
to come over and join us at windows 10 and jaws.
The subscribe address is
Windows10AndJaws+subscribe@groups.io
We would be glad to have any of you there and if there is any VFO or freedom
scientific or Microsoft staff we could use you and your knowledge.
Thanks for reading this.