Re: Other Keys for Closing Documents and Outlook

lyacks@...

Hi,

You might also try the “FN” key plus the alt plus f4. I have to use the fn key on all of my function keys because, in their infinant wisdom, HP assigned all the function keys, when pressed by themselves, to other commands. HTH. Linda Yacks

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Michelle Clark via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 5:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Other Keys for Closing Documents and Outlook

Hello,

At work, I am using Windows and JAWS 2018 . Due to a special script, which is turning out not to be so special, I cannot use Alt, F4 to close many windows. Can anyone give me another manner in which to close these things?

I found it at one point but did not document it as I thought I would remember, however, age does some tricks on some people. I appreciate any help I can get so I can stop doing forced system swhen I have too many opened windows.

Thanks,

Michelle