Would anyone have keyboard commands for outlook mail program?

Ron Kolesar

Hi to all.
I don't really want to go to the MS mail app.
I've tried it twice and had it removed twice.
I have WLM but it's starting to decay on me.
So, I've been practicing with the outlook mail program.
In my in box I have some mailboxes that I'd like to delete but I've tried shift delete and no luck.
I've tried the app key and down arrowed looking for the delete key and no luck.
I've even tried the ctrl key and delete and no luck.
Yes I was on the folder or AKA Mailbox I wanted to remove.
So any help and help with deleting mailboxes and or AKA folders would be helpful.
Very Thankfully Yours,
Ron U.S. ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Which Stands for
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager.