Re: Other Keys for Closing Documents and Outlook

Adrian Spratt

Try control-w. I just tested it in Chrome and IE, and it closed one window at a time.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Michelle Clark via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 6:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Other Keys for Closing Documents and Outlook

Hello,

At work, I am using Windows and JAWS 2018 . Due to a special script, which is turning out not to be so special, I cannot use Alt, F4 to close many windows. Can anyone give me another manner in which to close these things?

I found it at one point but did not document it as I thought I would remember, however, age does some tricks on some people. I appreciate any help I can get so I can stop doing forced system swhen I have too many opened windows.

Thanks,

Michelle