jaws2019 and windows 10 mail app

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

Hi,

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the windows10 mail app? I use it as my main email client. And if I get an email with lots of headings and links with articles in the middle, I open it, do a say-all with jaws, Jaws reads for a little, hangs for 30 seconds, reads another paragraph or so, hangs, then windows mail crashes. I’m just using jaws with eloquence. Sometimes I connect my orbit reader20 braille display and read stuff in braille. If others are having this windows10 mail app issue, hopefully it will be fixed in the next jaws update or maybe scripts could be written to get around the issue? I’m also running the latest windows10 update.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10