From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Terrie Terlau
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 1:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Control-F Inconsistent for Searching in Word 2010

Hello Brian,
Thank you so much for these wonderful directions. They have worked for me and believe me the control-f thing was driving me mad.
Thank you again for your precise, detailed info. I did right arrow instead of down arrowing to find the Home tab in Word 2017. I also arrowed through the file menu to get to options as Word 2017 did not accept the t hot key for getting to options. Everything worked like a charm.
Terrie Terlau