From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Douglas C. DeCamp
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 8:29 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Editing cells in Excel 2016

Al,

I have experienced this problem and have worked with FS to send them a great deal of documentation.  They are well aware of this issue & are supposed to be working on it.  In my case, the problem only occurs if there is a cell reference in the formula.  I have found no suitable workaround.  You can still move around and make the corrections to the formula if you can remember exactly where the cursor is.  This is really a pain.  I had hoped this would be fixed in the last update.  No such luck. Called FS and they indicated still working on the problem.

---hth---

Doug