From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Robbins via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 6:27 AM
To: Jaws-Users-List <jaws-users-list@groups.IO>
Subject: [jaws-users] Editing cells in Excel 2016

Hello,

Using Win 1803 and latest Jaws 2018 I run into a strange situation when trying to edit cell contents in excel within MS Office 2016

Whether the cell contains text or a formula, some cells can be edited by dressing F2 and then arrowing back and forth making necessary corrections. However, other cells doing the same only reads the entire cell contents when arrowing either way. No pattern or consistency to this behavior. Have others experienced this too? Any work arounds?

Best,

Al