From: James Lockwood
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2018 5:39 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] latest of iTunes

I’m not sure myself. But I hate iTunes 12. I uninstalled and thankfully had
a copy of an old library went back to iTunes 11 copy your library folder
before you update because newer version of iTunes will prevent you from
going back even if you uninstall and reinstall. your library files won’t
work with older version once you update if you don’t back them up

On Oct 26, 2018, at 8:49 PM, Justin Williams <justin.williams2@...>
wrote:

What is the latest version of iTunes?

I'm about to download the freedom version for 12, and would like ot know if
the blind tunes scripts on the freedom site will work for the latest
version.