Re: poweriso drive manager

Lenny McHugh

Rick, it has been removed. It still baffles me on how it was installed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Justice
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 9:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] poweriso drive manager

Hi Lenny,
Well, I can't tell you what prompted it to show up,
but you have a couple of options.
1. Uninstall the program, if you don't want it.
2. Go to the startup tab in the task manager, and disable it from loading at
startup.

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Tomorrow's another day, another way!"
"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"