locked sticky Using Malware Bytes with Jaws

Sherri

Is there any way to use Malware Bytes with any version of Jaws.  The only thing I can seem to do is perform a scan.  I see the menus if I use the Jaws cursor, but I cannot get to them.  I am  using Jaws the latest version. Thank you.

Sherri Brun

flmom2006@...

President NFB of Central Florida

NFBF Newsline Marketer

Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.