Re: Documentation and license

Justin Williams

You can buy one from freedom.  Under the ADA, the employer is responsible at first, for such, but maybe don’t’ tell them that right away.  If you are under vocational rehabilitation, you can maybe have them do it, or you can use Impaired related work expenses, or Blind Related work expenses to get it if you have it.  Those moneys may at least alieviate the cost, maybe going half and half with the employer. 

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Holger Fiallo
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 10:39 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Documentation and license

OK. How simple I will make it. I am going to interview in which I need to explain about JAWS and license. I want to give to the person doing the interview info about jaws and how a company can get a license.

Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 8:38 AM

Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Documentation and license

Holger, this is the second time you’ve posted this same query, but I’m afraid I, for one, can’t make sense of it. Please try to explain exactly what you’re asking. Why, for example, would a prospective employer want to know about your JAWS license?

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Holger Fiallo
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 9:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Documentation and license

Where I can get info about jaws 2018 and license? Want to show in interview when I talk about accessibility.

Holger Fiallo

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.