From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of
TheHangMan
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 2:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] One password thing

Hi David,
Thank you for that link on keypass, I watched it until the third video
finish, but it looks harder to me.

I'm not ready to jump into any password manager band wagon at this time I
think?
I been doing it the old fashion way and will improve it some more

Jorge,
There is no better symbol for the purpose we serve than the emblem every
Marine earns: the Eagle, Globe and Anchor. The eagle represents the proud
nation we defend. It stands at the ready with our coastlines in sight and
the entire world within reach of its outstretched wings. The globe
represents our worldwide presence. The anchor points both to the Marine
Corps' naval heritage and its ability to access any coastline in the world.
Together, the eagle, globe and anchor symbolize our commitment to defend our
nation—in the air, on land and at sea.