From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Cheryl Traub
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2018 3:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] One password thing

Hi guys. I signed up for one password. I'm having problems. For one
thing, when I typed my first name, it left the C off so it knows me as Heryl
Traub. I don't know why the C didn't type. Is there any way to fix this?

Also what is this secret key? I got told to print out my emergency kit to
get a secret key. I can't find this emergency kit. I need help. Is there
a support person to email?