Re: iTunes and jaws 2019

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Thanks so much. How do I add the list player to my iPhone?

From: Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2018 8:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] iTunes and jaws 2019

Hi

I use the Control key plus S twice and then I go up to the top with Control plus Home and then just either use first letter navigation or arrow down until you hear your list, then press the Tab until you hear “Listview”.  You will then be able to down arrow through all your songs in your playlist.

It’s a lot of steps, but that‘s what it takes to work for me.

Just in case we might be using different versions, I am using iTunes 12.8 and Jaws 2018.

hope this helps

Sincerely, Vicky