Re: How to change modifier key/jaws key?

chris judge

I agree totally. I always set my layout to laptop regardless of the computer I’m using,as that extra jaws modifier on the left side is invaluable.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: October 17, 2018 12:37 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] How to change modifier key/jaws key?

I really think that laptop layout should be the default.

Nothing is lost with that setting, it only adds more functionality, and standard keyboard users would have to do nothing differently.

Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 10:31 PM

I think you’re looking for the laptop keyboard layout. You’ll find this in the JAWS menu:

Insert-j for JAWS

Press enter on “Options.”

Press enter on “Basics” and tab over to the keyboard layout list.