Re: JAWS 2019 Beta 3, J2019.1810.35.400 Download Link + What's New

Marek Durila

Hi all,
I isntalled beta yesterday it has 25 mega. But after turned off and on found again the beta and in first time it didn't recognise autorization.
Did somebody experience same problem that I can report? If no, it should be my local problem.

Regards,

Marek Durila
Nordic Health Check - Perform Health Check Team Member
IBM Client Innovation Centre Central Europe

Phone: 420-53341-4788 | Mobile: 420-605-031-743
E-mail:
Marek_Durila@...
Technicka 21
Brno, 61600
Czech Republic

"Cristóbal" ---16.10.2018 23:54:25---So annoying. Installed it this morning and that darn bug where Jaws doesn’t speak the

From: "Cristóbal" <cristobalmuli@...>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Date: 16.10.2018 23:54
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JAWS 2019 Beta 3, J2019.1810.35.400 Download Link + What's New
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

So annoying.
Installed it this morning and that darn bug where Jaws doesn’t speak the email addresses in the to, cc or bcc fields as you type or as you arrow down is still there.
Also and what’s very concerning since at first I dismissed it as a bug, but it seems more and more as though it was intended is that no longer can you have something spoken in a foreign language with the dictionary manager as before. For those of us who have or deal with foreign names/places or whatever, being able to configure the proper language and pronunciation is very important. Now, you’re only given the option for all languages and the defaults in the various combo boxes. Come on Vispero, what’s up with that?
A new thing is that Jaws is announcing line break for every . . . line break which is getting annoying fast. I’m guessing/hoping that this is just one of those settings that you have to go in and toggle. Does anyone in fact know how to disable this Jaws announcement? I did a quick once over in the settings and missed it.
The first two issues I already reported via the beta bug report form. I just haven’t gotten around to report about the line break thing yet.

Cristóbal