Re: USPS edit box issue.

Robin Frost <robini71@...>

Hi Judy and others,
The USPS tech support number for

800-344-7779

I hope you get farther than I did.  The more the merrier the more attention something gets the more likely it might be of gaining a resolution. Do keep us posted.

Robin

Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2018 10:26 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] USPS edit box issue.

Well thank you for clarifying, and ai do appreciate all the help.

I am certainly going to contact them tomorrow and get to the accessibility team tomorrow

Judy

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Robin Frost
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2018 5:23 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] USPS edit box issue.

Hi Judy,

I’m late to this thread I apologize. but yes yes yes yes and yes this has been a known issue since they rolled out their site redesign in May. Essentially Blind people can mail packages by paying more to use flat rate boxes but can’t use their own box and input weight manually.  I’ve been politely advocating and even screaming a little about this for 5 months and no one seems to care. Sorry I couldn’t be more positive on this one.

Take good care.

Robin

Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2018 10:45 PM

Subject: [jaws-users] USPS edit box issue.

Hello, Glenn and others,

I tried the quick tools menu.  It expanded and I went to the click ‘n ship I needed.  However, the edit boxes for the package weight would not activate.  Bummer!

It was good for me to use Quick Tools though and know about it for in future.

But those vital boxes won’t do anything.

At work, I used to use Windows 7 as well.  I have shipped before using Windows 10 on my computer, but it sure isn’t working now.

Any other ideas?

Judy

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.