Technicka 21
Brno, 61600
Czech Republic

"Southard, Kevin L" ---05.10.2018 15:42:26---A technical support person at my company helped me get things set up. I believe he used instructions

From: "Southard, Kevin L" <KSouthard@...>
To: "jaws-users-list@groups.io" <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Date: 05.10.2018 15:42
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] remote desktop again
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

A technical support person at my company helped me get things set up. I believe he used instructions either from the website directly or from responses from the FS technical support team.

I am sorry but I cannot assist you any further on this. Best of luck!

Kevin Southard
CACI – RBC Repatriation Team
Unum - Mail Stop A363
Telephone (207) 575-3556