windows 10 questions

Marvin Hunkin <neilmarvin@...>

Hi. tried googling for this, and could not find any good advice. Using windows 10 64 bit pro 1803. And so now when I go to the group edit to then set for windows downloads to notify me and to then ask to download, says this option is disabled, even though I enable it. Also I cannot uninstall the built in apps. Is there a utility  to do this, as don’t want calender, mail, groove music, etc. also on the security and windows updates, it keeps showing me the play windows 10 intro video and what’s new. Is there a way to hide those controls.also when I login narrator speaks and jaws, when I login, thought I had set narrator to come on, but now it doesn’t any help.

Thanks.

Avast logo