Re: Need help wiping out a laptop

Matthew Chao

Yes, you would need to get a USB drive, and I'm pretty sure you can get one from eBay or Amazon.--Matt.

On 10/14/2018 12:10 PM, JM Casey wrote:
I'm sure you can still get the drives somewhere, and yes, they would likely
be external especially nowadays. I actually have an external 3.5 drive; just
not sure it works presently.
-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of
cheez
Sent: October 14, 2018 11:52 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Need help wiping out a laptop
Matthew, you are dating yourself my friend. LOL.
3.5 floppies. I don't 'think you can get a drive for those things anymore,
can you?
I have a few floppies that I'd like to copy onto my hard drive, but I don't
know if external 3.5's exist.
Not to start an off topic here, but do you remember the
died-before-they-got-off-the-table 2.88 floppies?
Just like the Digital Cassettes they never stood a chance.
Vince