Re: I keep hearing a strange message when I open an email in outlook 2010.

Dave... <dgcarlson@...>

Use the JAWS history feature to find out just what is being said. Insert+Spacebar, then H.

Dave

From: Jim Rawls
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2018 11:24
Subject: [jaws-users] I keep hearing a strange message when I open an email in outlook 2010.

Hi all, I can’t quite understand the message, it’s something like 1 del jump bellum. That makes no sense and I’m not sure of what it is saying, but it won’t let me copy it so I can’t reproduce it here. Anyway, this message comes up just before the message reads. Anyone else has this in jaws 2019 latest update? I am running jaws 2019 latest update, outlook 2010 and windows ten. Jim