Re: how does insert f3 get buttons and links to work?

ratshtron <northstarr1950@...>

hmmm, kind-of tough! lol!

Legend has it that on Saturday 10/13/2018 05:37 PM, Rick Justice said:
How did it taste? lol

----- Original Message -----
From: "ratshtron" <northstarr1950@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2018 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] how does insert f3 get buttons and links to work?

ooops and double oops, insert plus f3 is jaws find, face with foot in mouth!

Legend has it that on Saturday 10/13/2018 01:12 PM, Rick Justice said:
Hi Joanne,
The insert F3 keystroke is for the Jaws find, not the passthru.
The pass thru keystroke is insert plus 3, on the number row.

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Tomorrow's another day, another way!"
"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"