From: TheHangMan
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2018 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] How to get the old Alt Tab dialog in Windows 10 Back

Hi Mister B. ,

Ok, have you tried alt escape to cycle around like alt tab in Win10?

Just to clear the air, I never mention using shift tab anytime LOL!  And is a perfference

I agree the classic theme is better in my case.

Adios big brother B.

Jorge,

There is no better symbol for the purpose we serve than the emblem every Marine earns: the Eagle, Globe and Anchor. The eagle represents the proud nation we defend. It stands at the ready with our coastlines in sight and the entire world within reach of its outstretched wings. The globe represents our worldwide presence. The anchor points both to the Marine Corps' naval heritage and its ability to access any coastline in the world. Together, the eagle, globe and anchor symbolize our commitment to defend our nation—in the air, on land and at sea.