Re: How to get the old Alt Tab dialog in Windows 10 Back

TheHangMan

Hi Mike,

I been running W10, since MS offered the free download from W7 to W10 almost 4  years ago and I never had a problem with the alt tab cycle.

Most likely I miss understood the problem some people were having? Or they got a bad download.

Back in the beginning of W10, I had to download the media creation tool from FS and remove the jaws mirror drivers, so jaws would work better in W10, but now it’s smooth sailing!

I got rid of an extra alt tab, when I added jaws to the system tray, what I was trying to explain.

Take care, well back to scanning.

Jorge,

There is no better symbol for the purpose we serve than the emblem every Marine earns: the Eagle, Globe and Anchor. The eagle represents the proud nation we defend. It stands at the ready with our coastlines in sight and the entire world within reach of its outstretched wings. The globe represents our worldwide presence. The anchor points both to the Marine Corps' naval heritage and its ability to access any coastline in the world. Together, the eagle, globe and anchor symbolize our commitment to defend our nation—in the air, on land and at sea.