From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2018 5:43 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] USPS issue.

Hi Judy,

This is for the list as well as you more than ever because folks need to know about a web page change of recent.

Due to the excessive amount of information on web pages these days and also, many people using smart phones for going on-line, web pages are being condensed , and that is the case for this page.

So now we have to look for something that reads as collapsed or closed.

In this instance, you will look for

quick tools collapsed

and press the space bar, and it will open up more options, and you will get the link to track packages, and then you follow that link, and then you will have a usable edit field.

I'm using Windows 7 and IE in this case.

HTH.