From: "Paul Hunt" <prhunt1@att.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2018 06:14
Subject: [jaws-users] Wells Fargo Web Site and Chrome

Hello everybody. I'm trying to use Wells Fargo with Chrome. When I look at
my accounts, I don't see the tables. If I launch Wells Fargo with Chrome on
my iPhone and access the desktop site, I see tables. This behavior happens
with JAWS 2018 and 2019. I'm not sure what's going on. I'm wondering if
Chrome is accessing the mobile site? If so, how can I tell Chrome to access
the desktop?
Any ideas?
Thanks so much.
Paul