Re: wlm 2012

james f hooper <james_hooper@...>

So how easy was it to use this software pretty accessible?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of T.
Civitello
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2018 8:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] wlm 2012

I have installed WLM 12 on 3 different computers in recent months. A new Win
10 PC no problem. A Win 7 PC that had the Hard disk reformatted and Wiin 7
reinstalled, no problem. A Win 7 PC the history of which I am unsure, it
would not install. Sometimes it would get to 95 percent and stop. It did
give an error number that I searched for on Google. It seems as though there
were prior installations of WLM and they were blocking the installation. The
only references to WLM I could find were in the program menu on the hard
drive but deleting these had no effect. I finally down loaded a program:
"Registry First Aid", Couldn't get much out of the free version so I
purchased it. Ran it and it came up with over 300 errors. I told the program
to clean them out. WLM installed without a hitch. Tom