From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf
Of Matthew Chao
Sent: October 13, 2018 9:09 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] chrome

I used Chrome on the Social Security Web site, and it missed some
crucial radio buttons. As a result, I got locked out of my account.
Yet, when I went into IE to do the same thing, everything showed up.
So, go figure. We need to use all the browsers available to us. One
size does not fit all.--Matthew Chao

On 10/13/2018 9:01 AM, Dennis L wrote:
If someone could explain how to quickly access favorites and how to auto
play flash streams this would be appreciated.