Re: Reading PDF files with edge

Rose

Even that is not working for me. Hate PDF, and I think my husband's name for it was accurate but, I can't put it here.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 2:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Reading PDF files with edge

I haven't gotten it to work, so I changed my default app settings to load them in Acrobat.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Reading PDF files with edge

i don't think the pdf reader has any accessibility options. at least it didn't when i used the windows 10 annaversery version.
see if the accessible adobe version is availible for windows 10. this might work.
wait for other posters responses before you try it.

Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 12:03 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Reading PDF files with edge

I tried a few bank statements using edge, but I could never get past the menus to the actual text. The same files would not read well if I loaded them into word. Anyone know of a resource that explains how do you use edge to read PDFs with jaws?

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.