Re: Sound indicating spelling error

Teresa Arroyo Llosa

Hello,
I wonder if this Sound Works with Office 2013 coma for I am not hearing the sound when I make a spelling mistake. I know there is a mistake because Jules says it when I navigate the line. So, does it only work weave office 2016 and 365?
Thanks in advance. Uline best regards, Uline ttteresa arroyo llosa

On Thu, 11 Oct 2018, 9:30 am Adrian Spratt, <adrian@...> wrote:

Hi. Robin recently posted a query about the clicking sound JAWS 2019 beta makes when apparently reporting a spelling error. It seemed there were no spelling errors. I think I know what  might be going on.

I have Outlook/Word 2016 set to autocorrect my typing. When that click is heard, two things may be happening almost simultaneously. First, JAWS picks up an error. Second, autocorrect fixes it.

Note that autocorrect doesn’t fix every spelling error, so sometimes the click really does indicate that there’s still an error there.