Re: download problem with audible workaround

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Had a good one myself. The person was able to fix my problem and he gave me an extra credit for the problem.

From: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 6:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] download problem with audible workaround

My one good experience with Audible tech support was when a guy from their Costa Rica office got on. Actually, I’ve spoken to him twice. Both times, he listened to the problem, already a big step, and then systemically solved it and ensured that particular problem wouldn’t recur. The first time, though, there was a huge thunder storm going on outside his building and he was drinking coffee to calm himself. A delightful man. Otherwise, my experiences have been like yours.