Control-k and Outlook Contacts

Rebecca Lineberger

Control-k is an Outlook command.

If I type the letter t in the To: field, and then control-k, I get the complete list of all the names in my Contacts List that are related to the letter t.

This can be by first name, last name, or just the designation text in a name for texting purposes.

This brings up far more names than just typing t and arrowing down.

It did not bring up several possibilities in the Suggested Contacts List.  I could reach those just by typing enough of the name in the To: field to bring it up.  If I know I’ll need a name often, I add it to my regular Contacts List.

Rebecca

A mind is like a parachute.  It doesn't work if it isn't open.