Re: question concerning home annual Portal

Ann Byrne

There are new licensing methods with JAWS 2019, but currently the license covers use for your serial number, one count per computer. three versions of JAWS on the same computer require only one key. One version of JAWS on each of three computers, or three versions of JAWS on each of three computers, requires three keys, one per computer.

At 06:14 AM 10/5/2018, you wrote:
I have a question concerning the Home Annual portal for JAWS.

Are the keys good for each computer or for each version of JAWS on that computer?

I know that right now if I install multiple versions of JAWS on a computer, it requires a key for each version.

If we are allowed three keys, what would a person do if they had a desktop computer, a laptop and a work computer, but had multiple versions of JAWS on each one or does a license cover the computer only, no matter how many versions of JAWS are on that computer?

Thank you.

Vicki