Re: Adding a contact in outlook

david

Hello Kate;

I did add some steps to add a contact to your contacts folder,

1, open outlook,

2, enter on a message which contact information you wish to add.

3, use the keystroke, ctrl+shift+y

you will hear something like, copy to dialog,

4, now press the letter "c" until you hear contacts, press enter,

now the information will be their,

the name, and if you tab you will see the email address.

you can add other information,

when you are finished, alt+s=save,

now, your placed back into the message.