From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2018 4:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JAWS and Outlook 2016 contacts folder

Thanks, David. This explains how to edit one contact at a time. I was hoping for the ability to edit the entire contacts list the way you would a text document. The method I described earlier is the closest I’ve found for doing so. What now interests me is whether suggested contacts and the contacts list can be merged. I’m using Outlook 2016.